Translate

Monday, January 28, 2013

Quick Recap of My Week

(This one is going to be quick until I can post a more detailed one with pictures...)

My son has an ear infection. I thought he had the flu. Better that it's not the flu, but still, poor little guy is miserable.

I got a bunch of free samples from Sephora.
I will post pictures later and then I'll post about how I liked the stuff once I've played with them... a few of the samples I got were a few different BB creams:
      Smashbox
      Dr. Jart+
      Dr. Brandt

I've used the Smashbox one and the Dr. Jart+ one once already and I'm unsure if I like it.
I'll have to play with them more to see which one I like the best, or at all.

I did buy a couple of things:
      Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil in the 15 ml/0.5 oz size
      Sephora Collection Daily Brush Cleaner

So far I really love the Bear Naked Wipes a lot. I had originally bought just the travel size to try. I loved it, so I went back the very next day to buy the full package. I keep one in my room next to my bed for when I'm too lazy and too tired to go wash my face. I also really love the 100% Argan oil. I think the size I bought is pretty sufficient, since I only use a few drops at a time.
(I will write a more detailed post on what I got and my thoughts on all the goodies I got later, I promise.)
 o(◡‿◡✿)


This is the bag I got with a bunch of free stuff inside. The bag by itself was worth $30. I got it for free.
O(≧∇≦)O

These are a few of the samples I got inside the bag. There was some men's cologne too, but I gave those away already.

No comments:

Post a Comment