Translate

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

loveshoppingholics.com Cirlce Lenses Review

loveshoppingholics.com

I purchased Fynale J01 Honoo Gray Circle Lens and Japan Barbie Circle Eye(Ring)-Blue. I had a code to receive a third pair for free, which was EOS Gray (I think it's from the Max Pure series). I placed this order in February and it arrived quicker than the 21 days that it said. The free pair expires this month, so I won't be able to wear it after this month, but it was free and I'm okay with that.

I had pictures of my order when I first received it, but I accidentally deleted them... (´_`。) All I have left are just pics of me wearing the lenses...The outer packaging was very discreet and plain, but they used pretty stamps and the inner packaging was very cute.  (*^▽^*)
Japan Barbie Circle Eye(Ring)-Blue
Colour: ***** This is a very pretty dark blue color that blends well with my eye color. The design is vibrant and also very unique. It's kind of a swirl pattern. I get lots of compliments whenever I wear these lenses!
Comfort: ***** These are probably the most comfortable lenses that I own. I can wear these all day without and dryness or discomfort!
Enlargement: ***** Really gives a doe eye look without looking like an alien and also as you can see in the pictures below, I have minimal makeup on.
Overall: ***** These are one of my favorite lenses. I wear these quite often! I will eventually be ordering these in all the colors that are available! (◕‿◕✿)


Fynale J01 Honoo Gray (Sorry I don't have a picture yet...)
Colour: ***** These are one of my favorite lenses! They are slightly lighter than depicted on the website. They blend pretty well and look quite natural.
Comfort: ***** These are pretty comfortable, I was able to wear them for 6 hours before I had to use re-wetting drops. After the drops, I was able to wear them for another 4 hours before my eyes felt fatigued.
Enlargement: ***** Looks more like regular contacts, but gives a slight enlargement. Still very pretty and gives a very nice doll eyed look. 
Overall: ***** These are such a lovely pair of lenses. This is my third favorite pair of lenses. I think I might buy a few more colors. 

EOS Gray (Possibly Max Pure series) BC: 8.6 mm, Diameter: 14.5 mm
Colour: ***** I love gray lenses! I have three pairs of gray lenses and these are by far my most favorite of them all! They blend in very well and look very natural to me.
Comfort: ***** Even tho these are my favorite lenses, they are not the most comfortable. They dry out very quickly. (I think because it's the last month I can wear it...)
Enlargement: ***** These also give a nice doe eye effect without looking like an alien. As you can see I am wearing minimal makeup with these lenses as well.
Overall: ***** Did I mention that these are my favorite lenses?! I love the color and the blend and the enlargement! I got these for free and I'm ordering them so that I can wear them all year! I will be ordering these in other colors as well... Gray lenses are my favorite!!  。

No comments:

Post a Comment