Translate

Friday, March 1, 2013

So much shopping... not enough time/money

(I wrote this a few weeks ago and forgot to post it...)
It's been a little while since I've posted. I thought I should update everyone on what's been going on with me the past couple of weeks.

I got my taxes back and did some shopping. I got quite a haul.

Twice from Sephora and twice for circle lenses. I ordered from geocolouredlenses.com and from loveshoppingholics.com during the Valentine's day sale in February. I also bought quite a bit of clothes as well. I am a bargain shopper, so I got a lot of clothes for me and the kids. (loveshoppingholics review will be on a different post.)

Sephora

First haul from February 21
Ole Henriksen Seven Skincare Sensations, tokidoki Adieu, ALTERNA Caviar Anti-Aging Experience Set, GLO Whitening Antioxidant Toothpaste; free samples: Murad Time Release Retinol Concentrate For Deep Wrinkles, REN Hydra-Calm Global Protection Day Cream, NUDE Skincare ProGenius™ Treatment Oil; free with code: First Aid Beauty Dual Repair Face Cream deluxe; deluxe samples (used points): Dr. Brandt Skincare glow by dr. brandt™ ruby crystal retinol hydracrème, Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry.

The only things I've really used from this haul are the Ole Henriksen products, Adieu, and the ALTERNA hair set. I really love the Ole line! There are a few items that I will have to get different products of tho. I like the On the Go Cleanser much better than the cleanser that came in the kit and I need and oil-free moisturizer rather than the one that came in the kit. Adieu has a slightly sweet and fruity scent that I like a lot. It's very spring summery and feminine without being too childish or girly smelling. As far as the hair set goes, I think I like it, but I have not really gotten a chance to use it yet. the package I received was damaged, so I had to get it replaced. I will make a different post about how I like it. ヽ(‘ー`)ノ

Second haul from February 23
Hello Kitty HK Grafitti Suitcase (not pictured), SEPHORA COLLECTION Deluxe Airless Travel Kit, SEPHORA COLLECTION Putting On The Spritz Atomizer,Betsey Johnson Too Too Gift Set; free samples: Hydra-Calm Global Protection Day Cream, NUDE Skincare ProGenius™ Treatment Oil, Escada Especially Escada. 

There's not really much to say about this haul as I haven't used anything yet. I am going to Florida in April. Once I have used these items, other than the perfume, I will make a post how everything worked out for me. As far as Too Too, I really like this scent. It's a little hard for me to explain the scent tho. It's floral, sweet, but it has this edge to it that says, feminine, quirky, fun and  strong... I can't really explain well that other scent, woodsy maybe...? I especially love the little party clutch with the huge bow that came with the set I bought!! It's too too cute!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

I purchased in the store: Too Faced Air Buffed BB Crème Complete Coverage Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen. I had initially bought the BB cream from Tarte, but did not end up keeping it. I played with the sample I had received more and wanted something with more coverage. I decided to go ahead and exchange the Tarte BB cream for the Too Faced BB cream and I'm glad I did, I love this cream from Too Faced! It has all the benefits of the BB creams, but with better coverage. The only thing that I don't like, the brush is so small. I bought a Sonia Kashuk® Kashuk Tools Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush - No 04 from Target. It feels exactly like the brush that came with the Too Faced BB cream, but larger. This made putting on the cream so much easier. (ヘ。ヘ)

geocolouredlenses.com

This was a gift for Valentine's day. Geo Angel CM-831 Edge Violet

 
 
Princess MiMi Almond Brown
 


No comments:

Post a Comment