Translate

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Oh the Things for Beauty...

I have been playing around with the different BB creams that I got as samples from Sephora. I am still using the Smashbox and Dr. Jart samples because I feel that my face might have been oily feeling from the new moisturizer that I had been using. Also because they were free. ☆~(ゝ。∂)
I have been trying them with different moisturizers. So far though, I feel that I really need an oil-free BB cream. The one I am liking the most right now is the Stila all-day one. (I will have another post for this.)

I also received my circle lenses that I ordered from geocolouredlenses.com. They actually arrived on 02-01-2013, but I somehow missed the notice to pick them up. I got the Final Notice on Saturday and picked them up Monday morning.
Princsss MiMi Almond Brown XMM-204
ColorNine Moon Grey AN-A45

I had to work all day when I got them, so I wasn't able to wear them until today (02-12-2013). I am wearing the grey pair and they are very comfortable. I put them on around 10am and it is now 4pm, they still feel pretty comfortable. Tho my eyes feel a little tired and I have a slight headache, but I'm not sure if it's from the contacts or if it's a reaction to how much perfume I just sprayed. (^~^;)ゞ LOL! 
They also look very  natural to me, most everyone thinks it's my real eyes. I got so many compliments on how I looked. (*^‿‿^*) I think that it's from the contacts, makes my eyes sparkle and very doe-like.
blerg(⌒▽⌒)☆
After work, I went to the store and bought some re-wetting drops. They actually carried the Rhoto brand that I've seen other circle lens websites recommend to buy. I bought the Rhoto Ice kind. When I used them, my headache instantly went away. The feeling was very cooling and refreshing. It felt extremely good on my tired dry eyes that I was able to keep them in for another six hours without any more discomfort. I am extremely happy with my purchase from geocolouredlenses.com. The shipping was technically before the 21 working days that it said, but I somehow missed the first and second notices. So it was 21 week days before I actually had them in my hands. They have a sale for Valentine's Day; 20% off, so I will definitely be ordering from them again. (*´∀`) ノ♡

I also purchased some new plugs from Onetribe Organics. Since it was my first purchase from them, and I'm not at the size I want to be yet, I ordered from their Clearance Grab Bag. Their jewelry is kind of expensive, but once I received my items, I feel that the quality is worth the price. I'm glad that they offer the clearance grab bag though, it allowed me to try them out before making a commitment to something I wasn't sure I'd love. What I really liked about them too is that they don't use any glues or yucky stuff like that in any of their jewelry. It's all organic materials and inspired by nature.  

I went to show them to a friend of mine and he broke the stone pair (not on purpose). I was so sad. ヽ(´□`。) He did however replace them with another stone pair. It may not be onetribe, but it's also stone. Still kinda sad about it tho... I hadn't even gotten to enjoy the pair at all and it got broken... ((T.T; )

No comments:

Post a Comment